Accounts Payable Executive - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Accounts Payable Team
The AP team is responsible for the maintenance and control of the process to pay function for Softcat. Currently made up of 16 team members split across several ledgers and several entities (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Netherlands, Australia, and Ireland). It is our responsibility to ensure all suppliers are paid within the agreed terms.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As Accounts Payable Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Reconcile supplier statements ensuring queries are identified and resolved in an efficient manner
- Process supplier invoices ensuring all company controls are adhered to
- Provide cover for team whilst on system upgrade project
- Liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due
- Liaise with purchasing & customer service departments to help improve processes
What we need from you
- A background in Accounts Payable would be desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (GP) preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
- Strong planning, organisation, and administration skills with an ability to prioritise
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description