Strategic Pursuits Executive (Entry Level)
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make the difference?
Join our Public Sector Business Development (PSBD)
The Public Sector Business Development (PSBD) team sits within Softcat’s Public Sector division. Within the team are a variety of skillsets including bid writing, marketing, data analysis and order processing to learn from.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Enhance & support the Framework Pursuits Business
You will have a great opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s most successful IT solution providers. Working within an experienced pursuits team, you will be an integral part within a wider business development team.
As a Strategic Pursuits Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying new frameworks and providing stakeholders with up-to-date tracking of strategic frameworks and renewal dates.
- To understand the value of the framework and qualify with the key internal stakeholders to help prioritise progression.
- To support Framework Bid managers and manage bid team communication, submission, and formatting.
- To manage our Framework reference process and maintain a database of potentially reusable public sector references
- Deal with requests from Framework Authorities when they are asking for updated information, such as insurances, modern slavery statements etc
What we need from you
- Previous experience in an administrative or a bid support role would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description