Location: London, United Kingdom
Sales Support Team Leader
Competitive plus excellent benefits
This is your opportunity to join Softcat as a Sales Support Executive and play a key role in driving the success of our Sales team.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion + turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give the to prove their potential.
As a Sales Support Executive you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team. You will be working alongside two or three Account Managers, assisting with the day to day running of the accounts, liaising with customers and other internal departments. We pride ourselves to consistently deliver the best possible service to our customers, whilst maintaining an openly fun and friendly atmosphere.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An interest in technology is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and heath & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.