Business Development Manager - Cisco Software & Enterprise Agreements
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Cisco Software Sales team
An exciting opportunity has evolved within Cisco Software Sales team. Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Cisco have driven these demands forward and have continuously pivoted their portfolio to provide more recurring software offers matched with simplified buying methods like Enterprise Agreements. To capitalise on our success, we are looking for a dedicated Cisco Software and EA Business Manager to drive this forward.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Take ownership of our Cisco Software & Enterprise Agreements team
The individual will be responsible for identifying and developing existing and new Cisco software opportunities, in particular upselling to Enterprise Agreements.
As a Cisco Software and Enterprise Agreements Business manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Engaging with Softcat’s Sales Teams and our Specialist Sales team to drive awareness of the Cisco Software opportunity
- Driving our Cisco Software revenue and proactively engaging on opportunities and tenders
- Identifying new opportunities and work with our Sales teams
- Supporting with Sales enablement and increase awareness amongst the Sales Account managers
- Proactive pipeline management with regular communication to the Cisco Software Sales team
- Acting as point of contact for any queries on all the Cisco Software opportunities
What we need from you
- The ideal candidate should be able to provide support across all Softcat Sales offices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and hardworking, with a keen eye for detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefits include:
- Max employer pension contributions of 5%
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Buy extra holiday plus an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday
- Technology vouchers, activity passes, restaurant discount cards
- Option to add your partner/family to some of the benefits
- Access to Perklife our dedicated portal for all perks and flexible benefit
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description.