Business Development Manager - RedHat (Entry Level)
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make the difference?
Join our Vendor Alliance Team
Red Hat have enjoyed an interesting position in Softcat’s Top 25 vendors, possessing huge potential for growth. You will be working with an exciting technology vendor and supported by a dedicated Partner Account Manager at the vendor as well as the Alliance Manager at Softcat
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Enhance the partnership between Softcat and Red Hat
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to drive the success of one of Softcat’s key vendors in discovering, developing, supporting, and helping to close new business opportunities amongst the extensive Softcat sales organisation.
As Red Hat Business Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating the Red Hat business plan day to day to ensure success and manage the full sales funnel from prospect all the way through to converted order.
- Proactive pipeline management with regular communication by maintaining strong relationships internally as well as with Red Hat.
- Act as main point of contact for sales related activity with Red Hat Account Management team and Red Hat Marketing Team.
- Training and educating the sales teams on Red Hat and the products available to sell.
- Act as a gateway between the specialist teams and the sales teams.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- The confidence to present and run large scale training and sales enablement sessions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description