Sales Support - End User
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join our End User Team
The End User team is one of the fastest-growing specialist divisions within Softcat, focused on providing services and solutions that help our customers procure, manage, and maximise value from their end-user IT investments. Our ‘people first, technology second’ approach allows us to build solutions from the ground up for our customers, and provide long term, bespoke workspace engagements in true partnership.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Work with wider sales teams to grow End User
You will be working alongside the specialist sales team assisting with the day to day provision of quotes, liaising with vendors, distributors and other internal departments. This role will be based on specifically supporting the End User team.As an End User Sales Support Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Obtaining prices for product request, taking pricing and building quotes
- Dealing with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business
- Develop a clear understanding of vendor portals and process, with an up to date knowledge of our key vendors and distributors
- Delivering verbal and written communications with customers
- Working with account managers to support their customers when needed
- Interacting and negotiating with other IT partner companies and distributors
- Logging orders onto the internal database
What we need from you
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and resourceful
- The ability to take initiative to drive revenues within accounts
- An interest in technology
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact [email protected] directly if you require a full job description