Talent Brand Specialist
Who we are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
SoFi is looking for our first Talent Brand Specialist to help us effectively brand and market our amazing culture to help us be seen as an employer of choice. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being both creative and strategic and who has a true passion for talent acquisition, diversity, and inclusion. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Talent Marketing or Employment Marketing role. We're looking for someone who can bring an inclusive lens to our external brand marketing.
What you’ll do:
- You will drive our end-to-end recruiting marketing strategy with a lens on Diversity, in close partnership with talent acquisition leadership.
- You will own the process of defining our job posting strategy, understanding and quantifying our lead conversion rates, and developing cultivation campaigns and events that would drive engagement and placements.
- You will own and cultivate SoFi’s relationship with LinkedIn and Glassdoor and any other recruiting vendors, as well as the strategy around how we best leverage these tools.
- In this role you would also own and develop tools and programs to elevate our candidate experience across all recruiting groups and measure success and milestones along the way.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of Corporate experience in crafting and executing social media, recruitment marketing, and/or employment branding campaigns
- Past experience in Talent Acquisition that enables you to deeply understand the challenges that recruiters encounter in attracting talent.
- Recruiting event planning experience with measurable ROI/KPIs.
- Experience in corporate communications, that enables you to craft marketing campaigns in our unique and fun SoFi voice, while using data to shift and adjust messaging as needed.
- Project/program management experience with the ability to plan, execute, and track critical activities and deliverables.
- Strong collaboration and experience working on cross-functional projects.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to make decisions.
Why you’ll love working here
Competitive salary packages and bonuses
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Generous vacation and holidays
Paid parental leave for eligible employees
401(k) and education on retirement planning
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law