***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International (SNA), a vibrant growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the largest federal forensic laboratories in the US.
SNA International, LLC is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency in the Fort Belvoir area. The candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in directing projects, specifically Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts with multiple Task Orders, and activities associated with the task execution, schedule, and costs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage overall IDIQ contract and oversee all Task Orders under the IDIQ contract, ensuring uninterrupted performance
- Management/oversight of project managers leading Task Order projects under the purview of the overarching IDIQ program
- Integrate, manage, and execute multiple, simultaneous projects at varying levels of complexity
- Provide customer relationship management and quality assurance/quality control support
- Ensure contractor and sub-contractor staff perform their duties following all applicable Government prescribed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and quality performance
- Provide prepared status reports and in-process reviews
- Provide management services including general administrative oversight, total time accounting, financial tracking, cost projection, and accountability for contract deliverables
- Organize and lead meetings/briefings
- Potential Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) travel may be required
- Assist in recruiting, screening, training, and retaining highly qualified personnel to support projects worldwide
- Manage and oversee procurement, tracking, and management of program equipment and provide logistics support for all personnel
- Assist SNA’s Growth team in the capture and proposal development of IDIQ task orders related to the program
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or a related field with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Subject matter expertise in employing cutting-edge capabilities to detect and protect against weapons of mass destruction threats
- U.S. citizen with an Active Top Secret security clearance
- Ability to travel overseas in support of the DTRA mission, as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Understanding and experience working within the DTRA Nuclear Enterprise, Building Partnership Capacity, Treaties and On-Site Inspections, or other DTRA programs
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
- Current Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional certification
- Master’s degree or Ph.D.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
No phone calls please.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.