***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International (SNA), a vibrant growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the largest federal forensic laboratories in the US.
SNA International, LLC is seeking an Exercise Planner to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in the Fort Belvoir area. The role and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, review, and revise plans to support contingency events and/or DoD training exercises
- Plan, review, coordinate, evaluate, and integrate actions to support current and future operational missions
- Provide advice and recommendations to high level officials regarding operational plans and concepts
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- U.S. citizen with an active Top Secret security clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Prior experience in exercise planning, preferably for DTRA Nuclear Enterprise programs
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
No phone calls please.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.