Forensic Support Specialist
SNA International is seeking a Forensic Support Specialist to work in our Alexandria, VA office.
Key Tasks and Activities Include:
- Support SNA International's forensic projects and programs
- Work directly and independently with forensic staff, clients and project stakeholders
- Support the development of validation studies, policies, procedures (quality and operational), training materials, reports, and presentations
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a forensic science related area
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- A demonstrated history of initiative and achievement
- A demonstrated history of working independently with client staff
- Experience working independently with minimal direction or supervision
- Experience supporting and anticipating client needs and demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Experience performing tasks under tight deadlines and managing shifting priorities
SNA International is a growing small business and this position has the potential for significant growth over the next four years into additional technical, management and leadership roles and will allow for opportunities to advance personal development.
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.