China Intelligence Section SME
***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International, LLC (SNA), a vibrant, growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the US's largest federal forensic laboratories.
SNA International is hiring an experienced China Intelligence Section SME to support SNA and our government customer. Near FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC or any of its field offices across the U.S. Occasionally, task orders may require performance outside of the United States.
The position requirements are as follows:
- Provides support in gathering, analysis, evaluation, and the preparation of recommendations for program improvements, organizational process changes, optimization, development, and/or administration efforts in any of the following specialties: China intelligence analysis.
- Conducts comprehensive related research on applications and intelligence-related automation to support analytical efforts.
- Compare and contrast information from different sources.
- Prepares, produces, and disseminates both scheduled and unscheduled general intelligence products, such as briefings, studies, estimates, and assessments memoranda.
- Provides technical assistance for other project team members.
- Promotes and coordinates, where applicable, the sharing of organized criminal intelligence and criminal investigations with the FBI when there is a nexus to the U.S. Identifies resource requirements and shortfalls to supervisor.
- Represents activity in working groups and committees as substantive authority in the subject area.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10 years of counterintelligence experience.
- Minimum of 5 or more years working counterintelligence matters.
- Experience and familiarity with East Asia regional subject matter.
- Experience recruiting human sources and exploiting technical surveillance.
- US citizenship.
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position, and has a low to moderate noise level. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
No phone calls, please.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.