DTRA Capture Manager SME
SNA is seeking a Capture Manager subject matter expert to support capture, proposals, and operational programs for SNA’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of demonstrated work on DTRA opportunities or programs
- Knowledge of DTRA missions and opportunities
- Knowledge of Program Management
- Broad understanding of Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (C-WMD), Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE), and/or emerging vulnerabilities and threats
- Demonstrated experience working with international partners to counter and deter weapons of WMD threats
- Existing networks and relationships within the DTRA, specifically the Nuclear Enterprise, Cooperative Threat Reduction, and/or Research and Development Directorates
- Global technical and forensic exploitation and analysis of recovered explosive ordnance, their components, and other explosive hazards, sensor systems, infrastructure, and Improvised Explosive Devices (IED’s) components and systems.
- Excellent writing skills and in-depth familiarization with MS Office Suite applications
- Fluent English language and typing skills
- Self-motivator who takes ownership and drives resolution of problems
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to work hours outside of normal business hours, including weekends and holidays as dictated by proposal timelines
Desired (But Not Required), Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- An active Secret DoD clearance
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.