Lead Dotnet Engineer
Smarsh empowers its customers to manage the risk and unleash the intelligence in their digital communications. Our growing community of over 6500 organizations in regulated industries counts on Smarsh every day to help them spot compliance, legal or reputational risks in 80+ communication channels, before those risks become regulatory fines or headlines. Relentless innovation has fueled our journey to consistent leadership recognition from analysts like Gartner and Forrester, and our sustained, aggressive growth has landed Smarsh in the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing American companies since 2008.Lead Software Engineer will architect, design and code backend software on business-critical high-volume data-centric enterprise applications. Design, implement, and support interfaces between system applications and identify and implement improvements in existing services, including optimizations. Work closely with offshore team including QE functions. Work closely with cross-discipline team members from the definition of functional and non-functional requirements through ongoing operational support. Work closely with the Architecture team and others to transform the platform components.
- Architect, design and code backend software on business-critical data-centric enterprise applications
• Build features or solutions that can scale for high volume
- Design, implement, and support interfaces between system applications
• Identify and implement improvements in existing services, including optimizations
. Lead and coordinate with offshore team
• Work closely with cross-discipline team members from the definition of functional and non-functional requirements through ongoing operational support.
• Investigate and fix bugs
• Bring up or improvise development and quality engineering best practices
• Participate in Pull Request reviews. Provide and receive feedback to improve continuously.
-6+ years programming skills in .NET and C#. Kept up with evolution of .NET Core libraries
-Expertise in MS SQL Server
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Strong communication and collaboration skills.
-Multi-functional team collaboration
-Fault-tolerant design & maintenance
-Knowledge and understanding of modern software programming/engineering.
- ActiveMQ or other standard queuing frameworks
- Back-end development - large scale data-centric applications
- Docker & Kubernates
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.