Account Executive - Entreda
Entreda, now a part of Smarsh, is the award-winning provider of cybersecurity risk and compliance management software, systems and training for the wealth management industry. Its Unify platform helps firms monitor and address multiple digital threat vectors in a single pane of glass, through a centralized, easy-to-use dashboard.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with the drive and passion to be successful in joining our expanding Sales team in the fast-paced, growing industry of digital archiving and business intelligence. This is a mid-level opportunity (minimum 3 years of tech Sales experience) based out our Portland office for our Mid-Market team.
Your primary objective is to deliver new business to mid-sized customers by promoting our SaaS-based compliance solutions. You’ll work with a great manager and high-performing team; 10% travel within the territory; lots of opportunity for continued development and a long-term career path growth.
You possess a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality, know the value of being a good team player, and be driven in determining your own W2 at the end of the year!
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, as well as great perks and benefits.
- Actively engage with prospective new clients and current Smarsh clients via phone, web conference and in-person to introduce Smarsh products and value proposition
- High volume of prospecting activities and lead generation within your assigned territory to identify new potential Smarsh customers in the Mid-Market segment
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly new bookings goal
- Interact with Management team in 1:1, team meetings and via forecasting and reporting to provide high quality service
- Maintain accurate and timely forecast that is kept up to date as the opportunity progresses through the sales cycle.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and customers.
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones and occasional travel for key accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years prior SaaS or software sales experience
- Track record of sustained success/over-achievement in a sales role
- Experience selling to either Mid-Market or Enterprise level accounts preferred
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing
- Knowledge of financial markets and or hosted technology services is highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar or working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.