HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to the organization. The role will be a part of a global HR team and is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving functional excellence and process improvement.
As the HRBP you will work with the management teams to drive results, increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing HR programs such as performance management, employee engagement, change management, recognition & retention, and succession planning. You will be a strategic business partner with your clients throughout the planning and execution for these programs, aligning them to business objectives and core competencies.
We are looking for a dynamic HR professional who has the ability to identify issues and influence solutions and outcomes. The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization. You will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, ability to influence, strategic thinking and project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth orientated environment.
- Partner closely with department leaders to devise effective and objective employee goals and performance metrics to help maximize employee performance.
- Experience with Change Management initiatives.
- Create and drive effective employee development, employee relations, retention, and reward programs.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to management teams regarding employee performance and retention.
- Provide strategic and tactical advice based on employee engagement analysis, helping leaders improve team and individual effectiveness.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of company-wide HR business processes, ensure we are evolving where necessary to continue scaling with business needs.
- Ensure policies, procedures, and practices comply with employment laws and align with business strategic goals and objectives.
- Partner with the broader HR team to identify best practices and ensure consistent delivery of HR programs across the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in a Human Resources
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resources theory, including performance management, employee relations, engagement and retention.
- Excellent leadership, communication and ability to work with others.
- Experience working with a global team
- Ideally, 2 years experience in a high-tech environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity