Director, Field Marketing and ABM
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ The idea is that we work as a team to seize opportunities, solve the most important problems, and anticipate customer needs.
We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.
We are looking for a Director, Field Marketing and ABM - to manage and lead a team of Demand Generation professionals throughout the US. This is a remote position.
Director, Demand Generation
- Leadership responsibility for strategic account marketing and ABM programs (including people managers).
- Align as Marketing’s primary liaison with Strategic Sales leadership and teams
- Drive programming strategy to achieve new pipeline and expansion growth, acceleration and retention goals
- Ability to moderate account planning sessions with Sales, agencies and marketing stakeholders
- Coach and develop team members
- Support on team members projects to ensure completion and accuracy
- Provide day-to-day guidance on the activities of other team members
- Track performance and ROI for continued optimization to maximize budget efficiency and return
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines and ideal customer profile segment targets
- Analyze sales/marketing trends and design lead-generation and sales-enablement campaigns to test, support and ultimately strengthen conversion rates
- Develop relationships and work directly with vendors as needed
- Manage campaign reporting dashboards for operational/senior management
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and advertising technology trends, best practices and solutions
- Partner with the VP, Demand Generation to set global demand generation strategy
- Align Demand Generation to business priorities
- Provide regular feedback and guidance on day-to-day activities for direct reports
- Support on projects to ensure the success of the team
- Interface with other managers cross-functionally to complete projects across teams
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of demand generation experience in enterprise B2B technology
- Proven success implementing strategic account, vertical and/or ABM marketing programs
- Broad range of digital (paid media, SEM & Social), event and content marketing skills a plus
- Understanding of latest Cloud, SaaS and AI / Data Analytic trends
- Understanding of how sales & marketing work together and are well-versed in what KPIs matter up and down the funnel
- Experience communicating marketing strategies and results to many different stakeholders, as well as encouraging data-driven decision making at the highest levels of a business or organization
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Foundational knowledge of key marketing automation and CRM tools (i.e. Marketo, BI and SalesForce.com)
- Thrive in a fast pace, ambiguous environment with a lean, collaborative team