Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Are you seeking a foundational, foot-in-the-door opportunity to a long-term career in SaaS sales? Smarsh is building a new Inside Sales. The Inside Sales team is part of the established Sales organization to continue the year-over-year growth we have experienced since Smarsh began in 2001. We are seeking highly-motivated, high-potential Sales Development Representatives (SDR) with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts.
Under the leadership, guidance and coaching of the Sales Development Director, and within a disciplined, metric-driven process, you will research prospective customers and identify, filter and qualify opportunities for the Account Executives. You will generate leads through cold calling activity and be the first point-of-contact for prospects interested in the Smarsh platform.
- Be an expert in the Smarsh platform to understand prospects’ compliance and archiving requirements and how Smarsh can fulfill those requirements
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast in Salesforce
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Qualify opportunities and leads to the top of our sales funnel
- Develop multi-channel presentation skills to present in person and via the web
- Professionally and passionately represent the Smarsh brand, vision, and values at all times
- 1+ year of direct sales experience, preferably in B2B environment is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Drive to be coached to success
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Capability with Salesforce.com and LinkedIn is a plus
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products we can imagine.
Together—as one team—we listen, collaborate and believe that anything and everything is possible.