Smarsh is seeking a highly professional Accounting Clerk with an emphasis on an Accounts Payable role. Qualified candidates will have had experience processing invoices for payment and an interest in assisting and understanding the month-end close process. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to general accounting duties for an individual who wants to work for a fast-growing technology company in the heart of downtown Portland, OR.
- Process invoices as received and ensure proper approval routing
- Work in a collaborative environment to ensure proper coding and reconcile against approved purchase orders
- Assist management to determine weekly check runs and prioritize payments
- Ensure close deadlines are met and contribute towards monthly reporting
- General office duties as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates degree
- Experience in an Accounting role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Familiarity with Netsuite and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized approach with attention to detail and accuracy of work product
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Facebook, LinkedIn, Teams, Slack and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.