Sr. Solutions Engineer - Key Accounts
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products we can imagine.
Together—as one team—we listen, collaborate and believe that anything and everything is possible.
Sr. Solutions Engineer- Key Accounts
We are looking to add a Sales Engineer to our growing sales team. At Smarsh you will work side-by-side with our team of Sales executives to engage customers and leverage expertise to provide technical solutions using the Smarsh suite of products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Include frequency of functions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Prepare, craft, and respond to RFIs/RFPs ensuring a complete & prompt submittal, with a focus on technical and security questions.
- Coordinate with the implementation team to escalate clients’ specific contract needs and requests
- Prepare internal “statement of work” or “work orders” for complex deployments. Work with all departments to prepare for large and complex configurations, deployments, including training, scaling, and internal resources.
- Coordinate and execute deeper solution validation exercises such as Evaluations and Workshops to achieve success criteria in a positive and professional manner that exceeds expectations and sets Smarsh apart from competitors.
- Track trends and scope out new feature requests from clients and collaborate with product management and development teams to optimize Smarsh solutions.
- Help in providing internal team training sessions with new product releases/enhancements.
- Act as a primary resource for the sales team in technology and solution focused sales calls.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Other duties as assigned.