Smarsh is the leader in communications compliance, archiving, and analytics. We provide compliance across the broadest set of communications channels with insights on what’s being captured. Smarsh customers manage over 500 million daily conversations across 80 channels and growing. Customers include the top 10 U.S., top 8 European, top 5 Canadian, and top 3 Asian banks. The Smarsh advantage is customers stay ahead of compliance and uncover patterns and relationships hidden within their data.
At Smarsh , we’ve been helping our customers manage new forms of communication since 1998. We work closely with regulators including the SEC, FINRA, IIROC, and the PRA and FCA, and with our customers, to ensure that they understand the capabilities of today’s technology and that our platform meets their most stringent requirements. Our products includes Connected Capture, Connected Archive, Web Archive & Business Solutions.
About the Role
Smarsh is looking for a talented and experienced HR professional for our EMEA region to support the company through ongoing growth. The role will be diverse and wide-ranging, seeing you partnering with the Talent acquisition team and devising recruitment strategy, advising on employee engagement and retention, and taking responsibility for the HR administration.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support Talent acquisition team by providing local culture and knowledge of the industry to establish the best approach to sourcing candidates to ensure we attract top talent.
- Support team leaders and hiring managers with the recruitment process, including but not limited to advising on sourcing, screening, and managing in-person interviews of candidates at our offices in EMEA
- Prepare and administer all employee offer letters, employment contracts, and contract changes.
- Support, advise and provide guidance and solutions to employees and line managers across EMEA on HR-related queries, ensuring escalation of any complex situations as appropriate including performance management, retention strategies, grievance & disciplinary matters, and other similar employee engagement initiatives. Answer any ad-hoc employee or Manager queries received, ensuring escalation of emails or issues as appropriate.
- Active participation in an inspiring team environment with an open, equal, and collaborative communication culture
- Support with on-boarding, off-boarding, absence management, probationary periods, employee queries, maternity, paternity, and adoption requests.
- Implement all required administration, policies, procedures, and communication for the employee lifecycle, including accurate and timely maintenance of all HR systems and records.
- Co-ordination of the annual salary and bonus review process to ensure we keep to timescales.
- Contribute to the maintenance of HR Policies and Procedures, making recommendations to policy development and improvement of HR processes.
- Propose and drive Wellbeing initiatives for EMEA.
- Benefits Management for the Private Medical Insurance schemes, Pension scheme, Group Life Assurance, and Income Protection schemes
- HR Project support to implement and embed activity articulated within the HR Strategy as directed.
- Administration with our external provider on payroll, compensation, benefits, and pension schemes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements to provide the necessary advice to the company.
- Evangelize L&D programs and enable employees and their managers to leverage the latest on trainings
Required Skill & Experience
- Recommended experience is 7+ years
- Studying towards or completion of CIPD Level 5
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail and speed, working within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high-volume varied role and ability to prioritize.
- Team player and willing to work flexibly and assist colleagues as required.
- Able to research and solve problems on own initiative.
- High empathy and emotional intelligence to deal with complex and sensitive situations.
- Intermediate Microsoft excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint skills
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers