Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Smarsh is seeking a Customer Success Manager to be part of the growing Smarsh Customer Success Team. In this role you will be responsible for the health, satisfaction, and adoption of Smarsh Services to our customers. Through partnership and collaboration, you will assist them in achieving their business goals and finding the most value with their investment in Smarsh products. As their needs evolve, you will introduce them to new Smarsh solutions and communicate their requirements throughout the Smarsh organization. You are the customer’s trusted partner and advocate, with the goal of driving our customer’s success and establishing loyal relationships with Smarsh.
This position is located at our London, UK office.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment through consultative conversations and solutions
- Ability to quickly switch between proactive and reactive relationship management within your strategic and/or territory accounts
- Ability to translate customer business and technical requirements into workable solutions and overall business value
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly goals around renewals, cross-sell/upsell, and retention of existing clients
- Identify and renew opportunities to increase customer’s usage, value and revenue
- Present the Smarsh value proposition, product features, and enhancements throughout the customer’s organization ranging from technical stakeholders to executives
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met.
- Ensure customers employ best practices in using the Smarsh solutions and provide industry updates and guidance where needed
- Gather customer product and service feedback and communicate internally to initiate change or enhancement of Smarsh products and services
- Communicate to all levels within an organization; presentation, written and verbal
- 3+ years experience with account management, customer success or inside sales preferably for the financial industry or similar highly regulated industry.
- Strategic thinker who can translate customer business goals and requirements into fully-executed product and service solutions
- Proven results in driving customer health and satisfaction resulting in loyalty and advocacy
- Experience in identifying opportunities and selling business value to executives and decision makers within existing accounts
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability leading cross functional teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Experience working with and presenting to Sr. level executives
- Driven individual who takes pride in building and growing customer relationships
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years experience in lieu of a degree
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.