Professional Services Sr. Project Manager
Job Title: Professional Services Sr. Project Manager
The Project Management team is responsible for the designing of program project activities, positioning client-facing communications, working with non-technology departments to assign resources to achieve program project goals. The most successful Project Managers work to anticipate client needs, contribute to the team, and drive cross-functional team members towards program project goals.
• Leading projects of varying sizes and executing all phases of Smarsh consulting engagements.
• Specifically, encompassing the following: Project development and Planning, Requirements gathering, Architecture Design/Review, Integration, establishing success criteria, Implementation- installation, configuration, Documentation and Training.
• Drive execution of individual projects to ensure on time delivery within budget.
• Coordinate internal functions and external 3rd party resources as required. Frequent interaction across Smarsh teams, partners, and customers.
• Work with program managers to determine required resources inside and outside of program team.
• Collaborate with people managers to identify and assign resources to individual project tasks.
• Update documentation and templates as needed.
• Responsible for communicating Project status both internally and externally in the desired cadence and format necessary.
• Contributes to the Pre-Sales process by developing SOWs for medium-term projects.
• Enterprise projects that have supervision and data migration.
• Any single tenant archive.
• Minimal to no supervision required from management.
• Project length is typically 6 + months.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional open office environment and at a remote home office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Limited travel is required for this position.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience in a customer-facing role.
• College Degree or High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Outstanding analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).