Smarsh empowers its customers to manage the risk and unleash the intelligence in their digital communications. Our growing community of over 6500 organizations in regulated industries counts on Smarsh every day to help them spot compliance, legal or reputational risks in 80+ communication channels, before those risks become regulatory fines or headlines. Relentless innovation has fueled our journey to consistent leadership recognition from analysts like Gartner and Forrester, and our sustained, aggressive growth has landed Smarsh in the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing American companies since 2008.
- Benchmarks jobs against salary data and other market tools to determine competitive compensation for each role
- Review and ensure compliance within compensation guidelines
- Ensure pay equity is reviewed and maintained across all geos and levels
- Partner with finance to forecast salary and headcount data
- Research and review inquiries into salary discrepancies
- Manage the continual market analysis process review
- Partner with Talent Advising to price roles and conduct offer requests
- Partner with HR Business Partner team on on-going Title and Hierarchy compensation review
- Analyze and make recommendations to stay competitive in the changing market landscape
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt under FLSA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.