Customer Success Manager, Key Accounts
Enterprise Success Manager, Key Accounts
Smarsh is seeking an Enterprise Success Manager to support Key Accounts. In this role you will be responsible for the health, satisfaction and adoption of our platform to our customers. Through partnership and collaboration, you will assist them in achieving their business goals and finding the most value with their investment in Smarsh products. As their needs evolve you will introduce them to new Smarsh solutions and communicate their requirements throughout the Smarsh organization. Ultimately, you are the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, with the goal of driving our customer’s success and establishing loyal relationships with Smarsh.
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage internal & client routines thru the sales, implementation/adoption, expansion and renewal cycles
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Smarsh advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly goal of renewing existing clients.
- Being the trusted partner to your assigned accounts to maintain customer health
- Working to help customers achieve their goals; Identifying opportunities to maintain or increase lifetime value from the customer
- Lead account planning activities to ensure internal alignment and execution on key initiatives.
- Partner with internal teams (i.e. Product Management, Accounting) to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalation issues are being met
- Ensure customers employ best practices in using the Smarsh solutions and provide industry updates and guidance where needed.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role, preferably for enterprise or SaaS product or services organizations
- Strong leadership skills, bias for action
- Experience in working
- with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- in highly regulated industries, or enterprise IT organizations
- with financial institutions and their knowledge of required governance processes
- collaboratively with cross-functional internal teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Proven ability to
- navigate ambiguous situations and create structure, propose alternative solutions to problems, and to negotiate internally and externally to deliver the best result for the customer
- translate data into insights: experience with Excel, PPT necessary
- deliver executive presentations and communications
- collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- BA/BS degree
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company; preference to 'wear many hats'
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
We’re proud to be one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon. Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.