Quality Engineer I
Smarsh empowers its customers to manage the risk and unleash the intelligence in their digital communications. Our growing community of over 6500 organizations in regulated industries counts on Smarsh every day to help them spot compliance, legal or reputational risks in 80+ communication channels, before those risks become regulatory fines or headlines. Relentless innovation has fueled our journey to consistent leadership recognition from analysts like Gartner and Forrester, and our sustained, aggressive growth has landed Smarsh in the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing American companies since 2008.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Include frequency of functions.
List Functions below:
- Assist, under guidance, in the creation and execution of software test plans
- Provide manual testing assistance by following user interaction paths, exploring edge and corner cases, and looking for potential defects
- Document your findings in ticketing system (JIRA) with all relevant information
- Collaborate with software engineers to understand defects and get them fixed
- Participate in all agile ceremonies and meetings
- Ask clarifying questions. Learn everything you can about the product, its users, and how they interact with the product
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- None or minimal industry experience
- Coding Bootcamp or Similar
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent computer literacy
- Basic programming skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.