We are seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join the FP&A function operating out of our Portland or Franklin headquarters and reporting to the Director of FP&A. This is a person who can drive value, collaborate with others and improve capacity of the team. A key participant in the creation of the company’s operating forecasts in addition to providing management with analytical tools and information to measure performance of the Company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in bottoms up forecasts and planning for the business using key performance indicators and drivers including all areas of revenue
- Develop financial models and supporting analysis on strategic initiatives and performance scenarios
- Analysis on complex financial information to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Complete departmental budget-to-actual and forecast-to-actual variance analysis with commentary
- Reporting and analysis on SAAS revenue trends and metrics including, ACV, ARR/MRR, CAC, renewal rates, churn, ASP, etc.
- Work with small to large data sets to translate results into meaningful metrics and insights
- Able to present complex information and findings to small teams
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Zero to minimal years of financial analysis experience
- Moderate Excel skills and experience such as: nested functions, sumifs, vlookup, pivot table creation and development, visual basic / macros, arrays, etc.
- Experience with reporting financial data to others both verbally and written
- Experience with management and analysis of datasets
- Experience with financial models using either Excel, ERPs, Power BI, Tableau or Planning Tools
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Basic understanding of GAAP and impact on financial forecasts
- Previous experience with a SaaS business preferred
- Previous experience with SalesForce, Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, or similar platforms preferred