Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative
Smarsh is seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our Client Services team. This role offers the chance to work in a collaborative and curious open environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow. The Technical Support team is closely aligned with providing excellent client service, supporting each other, and enjoying the challenge of solving various technology problems. We believe job satisfaction comes from being able to do what you love while working with other talented people, and not forgetting to have fun along the way.
Interactions can range from an end user having trouble with their password to the CEO of a multi-national corporation requesting a critical data report to answer a timely litigation case. Teamwork is imperative in handling the wide range of situations we can encounter—we are lively, collaborative, and work in a fast pace environment. The most successful team members serve as an advocate to our clients by evaluating and dynamically prioritizing to make sure the most critical actions get addressed appropriately.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing company that has a mind to continuing to develop and grow their employees.
- Providing world class client support to our numerous software solutions, including; SaaS and On-prem solutions
- Provide technical support for mobile applications
- Act as a client liaison handling phone and email support requests where you become an advocate for the resolution of client issues
- Work closely with other departments in resolving issues and fulfilling all client requests, regardless of the nature
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems
- Log and track calls and cases using Salesforce, while maintaining detailed notes of the customer’s request.
- Write or revise user training documents and procedures
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone and e-mail requests for assistance from clients experiencing problems with software, networking, and other related technologies.
- Patience and the desire and ability to go above and beyond for the cause
- Experience in a fast paced call center environment
- Experience in networking and cyber security
- Ability to multi-task in sometimes stressful environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience providing IT and excellent customer service over the phone
- Work well under pressure
- Background check required
- Shift Options include days (including early morning hours), nights, and weekends
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.