Manager of Implementation
Manager of Implementation
Smarsh is the leader in communications compliance, archiving, and analytics. We provide compliance across the broadest set of communications channels with insights on what’s being captured. Smarsh customers manage over 500 million daily conversations across 80 channels and growing. Customers include the top 10 U.S., top 8 European, top 5 Canadian, and top 3 Asian banks. The Smarsh advantage is that customers stay ahead of compliance and uncover patterns and relationships hidden within their data.
We are seeking a highly motivated player/coach Manager for our Implementation team. Typical duties outside of managing direct reports, include setting up archiving, email hosting, discussing and configuring hosted services, basic-to-complex email-related problems, and API configuration troubleshooting when launching new clients onto Smarsh systems.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Implementation Services team which provisions and configures services for new and existing customers
- Lead and motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives
- Coordinate customer escalations and promote exceptional customer experience and outcomes
- Develop, implement, and maintain process runbooks and associated documentation that result in consistently high quality (error-free) service provisioning with the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Proactively collaborate with the Client Services leadership team and departments across the organization
- Service provisioning requests and fulfill the same duties as an implementation technician
- Maintain self and team knowledge of and proficiency with all Smarsh products, technologies and services
- Pre-sales and sales technical questions as they arise in relation to integration with services provided
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Ability to work extended hours/days to meet clients’ launch schedules
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work on a variety of tasks/projects for multiple clients
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
- Send product/services information to client(s) upon request.
- Case peer reviews
- Manage larger projects with no assistance or supervision
- Handle inbound/outbound calls
- Run internal and customer-facing meetings using screen-sharing/collaboration tools
- Primary point of contact for internal technical escalations for the Implementation team
- Other duties as assigned
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This role will likely not require travel. There may be some infrequent travel for company or client meetings.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA (Computer Science or technical degree is ideal) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing teams or an equivalent demonstrated leadership ability
- 6+ Years in a recent software implementation, support environment, or professional services, preferably SaaS
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Windows server and Exchange messaging systems experience
- SMTP/POP3, IMAP, SSL/TLS, DNS, Security/Firewalls, MS Outlook, OWA
- Mobile, Web Mail clients, Email Server Administration, Exchange 2000-13
- Knowledge of HTML, website structure, and scripting
- MS SQL query scripting and database management experience
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience a plus
- Mobile SMS and MDM experience
- RegEx construction and validation
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- PowerShell experience a plus
- Project Management certification / experience
- Process re-engineering experience
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.