Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Smarsh empowers its customers to manage the risk and unleash the intelligence in their digital communications. Our growing community of over 6500 organizations in regulated industries counts on Smarsh every day to help them spot compliance, legal or reputational risks in 80+ communication channels, before those risks become regulatory fines or headlines.
Smarsh is growing rapidly, and leveraging Big Data platforms (Elastic, Mongo, etc.) to sustain this growth—you’ll be responsible for maturing our day 2 process across multiple technologies, environments, and locations. We’re looking for someone who is excited about modern engineering practices in cloud platforms, increasing the productivity of our delivery teams, and delivering value to our customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with centralized logging, APM, telemetry
- A can-do attitude and sense of urgency for a high growth/ fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of running implementations of build and release engineering best practices, both processes and technologies
- A curious mind, wanting to learn new technologies
- The ability to think outside of the box to resolve issues and create solutions
- Ability to travel 5%
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and orchestration
- Strong background in Linux
- Ability to express themselves in a programming language: Python, Ruby, Bash, Perl (strongly preferred: Java)
- Experience with streaming data technologies
- Experience with relational data stores
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Experience with software load balancers
- Experience with container orchestration platforms
- Deep understanding of DevOps principals
About Our Culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale.
We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Smarsh is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a human with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Smarsh voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. To learn more about E-Verify, visit the US Department of Homeland Security website: www.uscis.gov/