Accounts Executive, Enterprise
Enterprise Strategic Account Executive International
Smarsh is the leader in communications compliance, archiving, and analytics. We provide compliance across the broadest set of communications channels with insights on what’s being captured. Smarsh customers manage over 500 million daily conversations across 80 channels and growing. Customers include the top 10 U.S., top 8 European, top 5 Canadian, and top 3 Asian banks. The Smarsh advantage is customers stay ahead of compliance and uncover patterns and relationships hidden within their data.
At Smarsh, we’ve been helping our customers manage new forms of communication since 1998. We work closely with regulators including the SEC, FINRA, IIROC, and the PRA and FCA, and with our customers, to ensure that they understand the capabilities of today’s technology and that our platform meets their most stringent requirements. Our products include Connected Capture, Connected Archive, Web Archive & Business Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, communicate, and qualify potential clients through network events, personal referrals, outbound calls and emails, and solutions briefings.
- Identify and document customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Present our company and value proposition to Strategic Accounts that have global Compliance, Regulatory, and Legal requirements.
- Engage with Smarsh’s Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to help develop ROI and TCO models based on specific customer business challenges.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales Development Reps, Marketing, Customer Success, and Advanced Technical Support) to uncover new opportunities for bookings in assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Report to the VP Sales on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned Strategic Accounts.
- Develop custom pitches for the customer buying persona’s targeted at the LoB including Compliance, Legal, Security, and IT as examples with help from Smarsh’s domain experts.
- Partner with Marketing Associates and Sales Development Reps, responsible for driving lead/opportunity generation to ensure management of each defined opportunity.
- Engage and Partner with Customer Success Management & Onboarding teams in terms of a seamless transition for customer deployments and renewals.
- Meet and exceed annual assigned quota.
- Leverage and maintain Smarsh’s sales methodology in SFDC for reporting and deal review purposes.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a professional and mostly remote setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, collaboration applications, and other business applications.
This is a full-time salary position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Willingness to spend 3-4 days traveling where appropriate to drive new opportunities, expand our footprint within assigned Strategic Accounts to meet or exceed annual quota.
Education and Experience
- Proven work experience and history of quota achievement selling into global, large enterprise accounts.
- Ideally familiar with information governance, archiving, eDiscovery and supervision and Conduct Surveillance.
- Familiar with customer relationship systems (e.g. Salesforce.)
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills and the ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- You can use your communication skills to cultivate relationships with customers and prospects readily and easily.
- The ability to collaborate with your colleagues and peers- collaboration will help find prospects who meet the character traits of current customers which make great appointments.
- Self-starter, proactive, someone who relishes the opportunity to build relationships at any level with customers including C suite.
- Motivated, conscientious and results driven, you enjoy working in team environment.
- Inquisitive, open to learning and developing a career within a high pressure but fun setting where success is nurtured and rewarded.
- Fluency in German is required.
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers