At Smarsh, we believe great products are built by multi-disciplined, diverse teams of passionate innovators. Smarsh is looking for a Product Manager to help our customers achieve success. As the Product Manager you will define the product roadmap and align development and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of quality products to our customer base.
Smarsh empowers its customers to manage the risk and unleash the intelligence in their digital communications. Our growing community of over 6500 organizations in regulated industries counts on Smarsh every day to help them spot compliance, legal or reputational risks in 80+ communication channels, before those risks become regulatory fines or headlines. Relentless innovation has fueled our journey to consistent leadership recognition from analysts like Gartner and Forrester, and our sustained, aggressive growth has landed Smarsh in the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing American companies since 2008.
· Lead product management for our flagship product including driving product development and execution.
· Work cross-functionally with technical, sales, and marketing teams to manage the product portfolio, features requests, customer commits and other bugs/issues to accelerate growth.
· Work directly with partners and customers to find ways to make products better.
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes that can be translated into our development processes and clearly articulated across teams.
· Manage the full product lifecycle, including market requirements, product prioritization, internal and external communication, product launch, and feedback collection.
· Use qualitative and quantitative customer research to communicate product vision to senior management and stakeholders across the organization.
· Design great products that customers love.
· Other duties as assigned.
5% travel may be required for onsite Product Development and Product Management gatherings.
Education and Experience
· Work experience in product management, product ownership, business analyst, or similar position, a plus.
· 4+ years of related work experience in high-growth SaaS technology company.
· Or other combination of role related experience and education.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
· Ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
· Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
· Highly organized, with a strong ability to prioritize.
· Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.