SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure crew follows SOP’s to ensure proper operations of the ramp and hangars (i.e. Fuelling & marshalling of aircraft, etc.).
- Coordinate distribution of workload to maximize efficiency.
- Deliver high quality ramp service to customers.
- Perform completion of fuel orders.
- Ensure building, trucks, courtesy van and other equipment are clean and well maintained.
- Ensure proper briefing to the next team at end of each shift and that proper paper work is completed.
- Ensure ramp and hangar are free of obstructions or potential hazardous objects.
- Other related duties, such as washing dishes, keeping change room clean, completion of any lavatory servicing request and change garbage.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be able to coordinate and lead a team.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Safety focused.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work on various shifts.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.