Inside Sales Representative
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
Reporting into the Skyservice Business Intelligence group, the Inside Sales Representative will play a key role in supporting key sales initiatives through identifying, sourcing and maintaining connectivity with prospects. The successful incumbent will work closely with the Executive Sales team in developing leads and referrals, and supporting the closing of deals.
- Sourcing/developing new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outbound cold calls/emails;
- Perform research on accounts to identify key contacts and generate interest;
- Communicate sound opportunities to Sales Executives for further development;
- Responsible for follow-up with prospects including scheduling of appointments;
- Partner with other channels to build a pipeline and support and execute deal close as required;
- Perform online demos for prospects;
- Responsible for maintaining an on-going, accurate database of all prospects;
- Responsible for providing product-related information in response to customer queries;
- Work closely with Sales Executives on deal close, including administration of applicable paperwork (i.e. payments).
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma required;
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in related role; aviation experience would be considered an asset;
- A self-starter with dynamic interpersonal skills and the desire to hunt for business;
- Exceptional research skills with the proven report building ability;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic team environment;
- Outstanding knowledge in use of MS Office and other relevant database software;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.