Coordinator, Accounts Payable
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full-service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Aviation
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Post-Secondary Education in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing general accounts payable and accounting duties in a computerized accounting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of business processes plus basic accounting and Accounts Payable.
- Ability to process a high volume of invoices and expense reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Accounting Software (Netsuite).
- Superior attention to detail with proven accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to work with all staff members as well as vendors in a diplomatic manner.
- Results and service oriented to deliver in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.