Client Solutions Executive
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of client accounts establishing strong relationships with each client;
- Support the process of annual contractual renewals by analyzing client budgets and preparing presentations for the Client Solutions team as required;
- Provide rapid response, follow-up and resolution for client inquiries and complaints maintaining a high level of customer service;
- Review and analyze compliance with all client agreements and identify and escalate discrepancies to the Client Solutions team;
- Support the Client Solutions team in identifying any client-related operational & business risks that require escalation and/or resolution;
- Coordinate activities across business units as assigned to ensure delivery of a superior end-to-end client experience;
- Participate in regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders to consistently improve the client experience;
- Deliver client-focused solutions to meet and exceed customer needs;
- Manage and track client accounts in Salesforce CRM to maximize client experience;
- Collaborate, support, or lead other projects as assigned to enhance client experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in aviation management, business administration or related field required;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a client experience, customer facing role;
- Business aviation experience is considered an asset;
- Previous experience with financial analysis is highly desired;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred;
- Salesforce (CRM) experience an asset;
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills;
- Organizational ability and attention to detail to manage multiple accounts at one time;
- Time management and multitasking skills to transition among client accounts easily;
- Deadline driven and achievement oriented to deliver projects on schedule;
- Confident ability to make sound business decisions;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive can-do attitude.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.