Assigned ACA, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities on aircrafts, both in the hangar and on the ramp;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components are installed on aircrafts in accordance with company and Transport Canada regulations;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- All other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Transport Canada M2 license;
- Experience/type course on a Global 6000 is an asset, but highly desired;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience;
- Strong maintenance planning skills and use of Quantum or equivalent ERP system an asset;
- Be a positive representation of Skyservice and strive to deliver;
- Due to the nature of the role travel and flexibility of workhours is mandatory;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills.