Captain, Challenger 300
SKYSERVICE—“AIR TRAVEL. EVOLVED. | OUR PRIORITY. YOUR SAFETY.”
JOB TITLE: Captain, Challenger 300
REPORTS TO: Deputy Chief Pilot
Skyservice is continually growing and will require experienced Captains for vacancies on our managed aircraft as we grow. Applicants must have a Canadian ATPL License with a minimum of 5000 total flying hours and P.I.C experience on a high performance multi engine aircraft.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support flight schedule of assigned airplane.
- Develop expert knowledge of aircraft, policies, standards, and operating procedures.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing.
- Represent Skyservice in a professional and responsible manner.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Valid Canadian ATPL License.
- 5000 hours total flying time.
- 3000 hours jet time.
- 4000 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Type rating preferred.
- Corporate aviation experience required.
- Extremely customer service-oriented with the ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to accurately interface with customers
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Flexible work hours to accommodate client travel pattern and needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.