SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
The Flight Coordinator provides a high level of customer service while coordinating and monitoring flights for our managed clients. This position is to support two designated clients exclusively and work closely with in-house personnel of these clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Book, prepare and set-up all scheduled flights for two of our managed clients;
- Set up all related travel arrangements relating to these flights such as special ground transportation requirements, airline bookings, etc.;
- Oversee all flight activity (Customs, Catering, Hotels, etc.);
- Prepare flights as per established in company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and following the Company Operations Manual (COM);
- Prepare the required documentation and track the flights for billing purposes;
- Respond in a timely manner to any customer service inquiries by phone and e-mail;
- Complete all post trip tasks and requirements and, review invoices;
- May be required to assist other members of the broader Flight Coordination team with workload on other aircraft as and if required;
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Team Lead.
- Minimum of one year experience in aviation an asset;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to keep confidentiality and to practice discretion
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment while meeting short deadlines within the boundaries defined by the Client’s requests.
- Ability to actively listen and understand requirements quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong commitment to providing the best customer service in the industry;
- Team player;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to “stand by” during Client Flights and monitor flight tracker if needed.
- Administrative experience is required;
- Flexible with work schedule, available to work independently and on various shifts as dictated by the flight requests or Manager / Supervisor.
Education:Post-secondary education in aviation management or a related field is an asset.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.