Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, YQA
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing your skills as an apprentice by performing and ensuring proper completion of all maintenance activities related to Sky Service FBO Aircrafts, with the support of experienced AMEs;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components installed on aircrafts are properly certified;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance control manual and ensure familiarity and conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- Assist in all other related duties, as assigned by management.
- In the process of of finalizing a recognized aircraft maintenance program, or equivalent, is a minimum requirement.
- Working towards becoming an “M2” licensed Technician;
- Previous apprentice related experience is an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and to demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills.