SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of seats, interior galleys and other aircraft furnishings;
- Ability to use proper tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform repairs and maintenance of aircraft interiors;
- Maintain aircraft interiors to AMM and company standards;
- Record all maintenance work performed in accordance with Company procedures;
- Assume responsibility of work assigned by signing and printing in the mechanic space;
- Report any discrepancies or non-airworthy conditions of aircraft interiors or aeronautical parts to the Aircraft Crew Chiefs;
- Be familiar with the contents of the relevant DPDs in the assigned area;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy and take all relevant precautions in relation to the work performed;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- All other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of four (4) years work related experience in aviation, auto, rail, furniture, marine upholstery or in cabinetry;
- CAMC Registered "Aircraft Interior Technician" would be an asset;
- Must have a valid driver's license;
- Ability to obtain AVOP;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Must have working knowledge of the IPC aircraft applicability and SB’s;
- Flexible to work shifts assigned (days, evenings/nights including weekends and holidays occasionally);
- Preference will be given o those who have served an apprenticeship in aircraft interiors.
- College degree/ Certificate as Aircraft Interior Technician or related program.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.