Captain, Challenger 605
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on-board from take-off to landing;
- Any other duties as assigned in accordance with the Company Operations Manual.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Canadian ATPL License;
- Valid FAA License an asset;
- 6500 hours total flying time;
- 4500 hours jet time;
- 3500 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC);
- Type rating preferred;
- Highly experienced lead operations Captain;
- Prior Challenger 605 experience an asset;
- Valid Class 1 Medical;
- International flying experience required;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.