Maintenance Planner, YUL
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate forecasting and planning for all scheduled maintenance in accordance with the approved internal/external maintenance programs, company policy, procedure and contractual agreements.
- Prepares Work Packs for maintenance as required;
- Schedules/reschedules work as necessary in accordance with approved procedures to ensure most efficient use of resources, tooling and facilities across all bases;
- Provides accurate data needed from across the Maintenance Division to support the creation of estimates needed to generate new business in accordance with pre-approved timelines. Able to accurately estimate labor and parts required for scheduled maintenance;
- Able to research, read and comprehend aircraft maintenance manual in order to provide accurate estimate of labor and parts required for specific tasks;
- Produce technical reports in reference to ongoing maintenance projects
- Manages work scope in accordance with contractual obligations;\
- Ensure on-time delivery of work packs to Production;
- Assists with regular reviews of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletin as required;
- Assist Manager with various tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- ACA, AME required or equivalent technical experience in aircraft maintenance;
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of aircraft maintenance planning experience combined with experience planning a estimating heavy maintenance workscopes;
- Ability to use and review aircraft maintenance tracking program, to review, tracking and forecast maintenance programs (forecast) update database.
- In depth knowledge of tracking such as but not limited CAMP, TRAX & CESCOM is a definite asset
- Thorough understanding of Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs);
- Understanding of Manufacturer Maintenance Programs;
- Intermediate level of expertise in MS-Excel;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data (filtering and sorting);
- Ability to use create basic formulas within worksheets to assist in the review of aircraft workscopes (last done/next due);
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Aviation background is an asset;
- Knowledge of Quantum Component Control is an asset.
- College certificate preferred. Equivalent business experience will be considered
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.