SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA 98108
Skyservice Business Aviation Inc. Seattle is accepting applications for Lineservice Technicians. Lineservice Technicians are responsible for providing excellent customer service to arriving and departing clientele, performing a wide variety of aircraft ground servicing activities. This position involves working primarily outside during all seasons, including weekends and holidays depending on scheduling needs.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely marshalling in and out arriving and departing aircrafts, taking care to secure the aircraft and provide car valet service as necessary;
- Safely operate fuel trucks - fueling and completing aircraft orders;
- Handle aviation/jet fuel quality checks by conducting various tests and procedures;
- Document fuel quality and fueling equipment inspections on applicable forms;
- Tow aircraft in and out of hangars and on aprons/ramps;
- Provide any number of ground services to aircrafts (i.e. lavatory waste disposal, oxygen, and potable water etc.);
- Ensure readiness and replenishment of the anti-ice devices during winter activities;
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct with customers and coworkers;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all facilities and equipment;
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma/GED required;
- Valid driver’s license required;
- Aviation experience preferred, but not required;
- Basic computer skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Being mechanically-inclined is considered an asset;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Ability to safely use and climb ladders;
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather/environmental conditions.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Legally entitled to work in the United States;
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and other background checks necessary to obtain an airport restricted area pass.
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday – 8 to 10 hour shifts. Must be available to work statutory holidays as required.
COMPENSATION: Pay range starting at $20/hr
- 401(k) plan with employer match;
- Health, dental and vision insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Paid time off.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.