Sales Support/Customer Service
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
Focused and concentrated on providing guidance and advice on the implementation of selling strategies for Skyservice. Provides competitive strategies that demonstrate the products ‘added value to the customer processes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Receives customer requirements from Sales and acts as a maintenance subject matter expert;
- Gathers accurate and complete information needed to complete estimates in accordance with the approved internal/external maintenance programs, company policy, procedure and regulatory requirements;
- Ensures the SLA targets are met;
- Reviews final estimates with Sales team – closes information gaps as necessary;
- After contract approval, works through the Maintenance Planning process to convert the estimate into a Work Package or Work Order for execution;
- May participate in account reviews and planning relative to increasing revenue stream within current accounts;
- Tracks time spent in Sales Support activities;
- Other duties, as assigned by immediate Manager/Supervisor.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Aviation or related field;
- 10 years aviation experience;
- Solid knowledge of maintenance planning and forecasting as demonstrated through 4 years of hands-on experience and a good working knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs, maintenance manuals and service bulletins.
- AME license is preferred and considered an asset.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including the ability to efficiently use MS Excel for the organization and presentation of data;
- Ability to work under pressure and possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Very detail-oriented with a focus on process improvement;
- Ability to review own work for accuracy and thoroughness;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Strong communication skills.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.