Customer Service Representative
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide high standard service to customers in accordance with Skyservice’s philosophy, ensure efficient and courteous arrivals and departures of customers;
- Ensure communication and coordination between customers, line service crew and staff;
- Coordinate fueling, catering, car rental, hotel booking and reservations;
- Maintain, monitor, and update the Aircraft Entry Log and advise Lineservice crew accordingly;
- Answer the general number phone lines and forward the calls to the appropriate person;
- Maintain two-way communication with incoming aircraft by utilizing ground-air radio;
- Greeting and assisting flight crews with fuel requests, hotel reservations, catering, limo/shuttle arrangements, and other ground support items;
- Drive/operate the company’s vehicle(s) in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain effective communication and coordination between customers, customer service representatives, lineservice crew and colleagues;
- Provide feedback to the Customer Service Manager/Supervisor regarding service issues or customer concerns;
- Cover shifts as required when customer service or concierge colleagues are on vacation;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a valid driver’s license appropriate to the type of vehicle operated;
- A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a discerning customer service environment, preferably in aviation;
- Available to work on different shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays;
- Must be able to provide a clear driver’s abstract;
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to consistently provide a positive attitude;
- Completion of secondary education is required;
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.