SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full-service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Financial Reporting and General Accounting
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure daily fuel sales have been billed and reconciled monthly fuel volumes by location to cumulative fuel sales report prepared by the front desk.
- Post Credit Card sales to Great Plains and preparing direct billing invoices.
- Bi-weekly reconciliation and remittance to GTAA; Landing Fees verification to GTAA tracker.
- Liaise with appropriate departments to resolve escalated issues on a daily basis.
- Maintain contract fuel reports and truck reports on a daily basis.
- Send out monthly rent invoices to tenants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Post-Secondary Education in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in an accounting role, related to billing/invoicing duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Netsuite, Dynamics and FRX.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they arise.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.