ACA Avionics Technician, YUL
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all avionics activities as contracted by the customer, both in the hangar and on the ramp
- Act as "lead" on major inspections and modifications of aircraft projects and be responsible for overseeing and guiding the work executed by junior technicians and/or apprentices assigned to these projects;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components installed on aircraft are properly certified;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate avionics control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Transport Canada E license is an asset;
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience;
- Background in working on Business Aircraft types, an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude and team oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficient with MS Office and other computer applications;
- Flexible to work shifts assigned (weekend/night).
- In the process of completing a recognized Avionics program or equivalent is a minimum requirement.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.