SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Book, prepare and set-up all scheduled flights for charter clients;
- Set up all related travel arrangements relating to these flights such as special ground transportation requirements, airline bookings, etc.;
- Oversee all flight activity (Customs, Catering, Hotels, etc.);
- Work in close collaboration with Flight Operations to ensure proper flight following procedures for all flights;
- Prepare flights as per established in company SOP’s and following the COM;
- Address customer service inquiries by phone and e-mail within a short response time;
- Interact/communicate with customers internal and external with a high degree of professionalism;
- Liaison with Dispatch for aircraft availability;
- Secure owner release for use of managed aircraft;
- Coordinate directly with charter client to collect required documents prior to the trip;
- Verify all trip related operations have been set up and scheduled;
- Meet and greet customers when charter flights are departing; ensure customers experience best in class customer service;
- Prepare quotes when required to support internal managed client requests;
- Prepare all invoicing, including researching historical invoices when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aviation; experience in Flight Coordination or Charter Sales role is preferred;
- Post-secondary education in aviation management or a related field is an asset;
- Administrative expertise is required;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook; FOS or other flight scheduling software is considered an asset;
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment while meeting short deadlines;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- High degree of commitment to ensure best customer service in the industry;
- Team player;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Monday through Friday
- Friday through Tuesday with flexibility as an on-call component is required
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.