SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Conduct all aspects of daily operations of general accounting functions, including, Cash, A/P, A/R, month-end close and ad-hoc reports
- Bank Reconciliation/ Cash flows/ Payment runs/ Issue Checks/ Bank information setup in SAP
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing banking transactions.
- Implement expense procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines including employee’s expense reports, and credit cards.
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Review and verify invoices with back up documents for payments.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Preparation of reports and data collection required for other departments
- Periodical reports of business results to head quarter
- Assist with annual audits and provide necessary samples
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, and consolidations
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments and juggle competing priorities
- Ability to maintain company’s confidentiality
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in speaking Korean in order to communicate effectively with headquarter located in Korea
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great teamwork attitude
- Proficiency in Excel, hands on experience with SAP, alternatively proficiency in big ERP system
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.