Physical Design Engineer (Principal/Sr. Staff)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world's top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
- Needs to be familiar with all aspects of ASIC integration including Floorplanning, Clock and Power distribution, global signal planning, I/O planning and hard IP integration.
- Familiar with typical SoC issues such as multiple voltage and clock domains, ESD strategies, mixed signal block integration, and package interactions.
- Familiar with physical assembly flows and physical verification flow for both block level and chip level
- Experience with large SoC designs (>30M gates) with frequencies in excess of 1.5GHz utilizing state of the art deep sub 12nm/7nm technologies and/or below process.
- Familiar with foundry related issues.
- Good experience with Calibre physical verification and tapeout procedures
- Good understanding of Synthesis, SDC, Timing requirement.
- Good handle of Perl/TCL
- Nice to have FCR experience
- Nice to have experience and have good understanding of Synopsys library/database management
- BSEE with 12+ years of hands-on experience
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.